The F60 HP Yamaha Outboard is a silky-smooth, 996cc, four-cylinder Japanese manufactured marine engine, that delivers an excellent power-to-weight ratio and fuel-efficiency.
The Electronic Fuel Injection System in the Yamaha F60 delivers impressive power and torque, smooth and comfortable operation, low noise levels and emissions, and the best fuel-economy in its class.
The high-thrust T60 has been specifically designed to provide the extra grunt when you need to move big loads such as sailboats and heavy pontoons.
Utilising a dual-thrust design the T60 produces twice the thrust of comparable two-strokes within the 2,000 to 3,000 RPM range, while delivering Yamaha’s the legendary reliability, durability, and efficiency that Yamaha Outboards are renown for.
The key mechanical difference between the T60 and the standard four-stroke platform is the use of a higher 2.33:1 gear ratio. This allows the T60 to spin a much larger propeller, generating more power to the water and resulting in less slippage.
The T60 can be fitted with Yamaha’s patented Dual Thrust propellers. These propellers provide maximum traction in both forward and reverse, by re-routing the exhaust when in reverse.
If this is the outboard for you, speak to a Yamaha specialist at Terrace Boating today on 4983 5600
- 996cc 4 Cylinder Marine Engine
- Large Single Throttle Valve
- Power Trim & Tilt
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Fresh Water Flushing System
- High-Output Alternator
- Labyrinth Exhaust System
- Yamaha Alloy Propeller
- Dash repairs or modifications
- Transom repairs or modifications
- Transom board or grommets
- Steering system or steering wheel
- Battery or battery switch
- Battery cables if custom length required
- Fuel filter or lines if custom length required
- Fuel tank
- Outboard tilt limiter