Digital Electronic Controls
Completely redesigned with greater ergonomic comfort and new capabilities, Yamaha’s all-new Digital Electronic Controls (DEC) are available in single or twin handle configurations for single, twin, triple and quad outboard applications.
• Push button up and down Speed Control.
• Pattern Shift mode which automatically places the engine in and out of gear for slower-than-idle speed trolling, for perfect lure presentation.
• Neutral Hold allows the operator to increase engine RPM while in neutral for engine warm up or to generate additional charge for the batteries.
• Station Selector allows you to switch between more than one helm.
• Single Lever allows you to control multiple outboards with a single throttle handle.
• Centre Engine(s) allows you to select the centre engine/s only, for when trolling or in no-wake zones, for triple and quad engine applications.
• Throttle Friction Adjustment allows you to customise the amount of pressure required to move the throttle handle.
Suitable for F150XCA, F175XCA, F200XCA, F225, F250, F300 & XTO425 outboards.