The ultimate rapid charge waterproof USB charger with dual socket connectivity that can charge devices up to 3x faster than standard USB sockets. Featuring an ultra low profile, that’s perfect for any outdoor application.
As smartphones and tablets proliferate on board, the need for a charging station to keep them topped up is obvious. And while a charging fixture belowdecks is helpful, what about charging while on deck and the unit is being used in the cockpit? And if it’s going to be in the cockpit, it better be waterproof. The ROKK Charge+ checks all those boxes.
According to Scanstrut, it works with any USB type A connector and you can charge two devices at once. It has a click-and-lock lid and is IPX6 waterproof with the cover closed. It also reportedly charges as much as three times faster than a standard USB socket. The unit has a 316-grade stainless steel hinge and spring and has an anti-snag cover that aligns the cables when the cover is closed.
This is a truly useful and timely product in the days of hand-held devices on board.
• Universal fit for any USB Type-A connector
• Charge up to 2 devices at a time
• Easy Install
• Click & Lock Lid
• Output current 4.2A (total)
• IPX6 waterproof with cover closed
• Up to 3x faster than standard USB sockets
• Waterproof with 1, 2 and even no cables plugged in
• Anti-corrosion coating on circuit board
• UV resistant
• 316 stainless hinge and spring