Attwood Sahara Mk2 Automatic Bilge Pump
• Patented X-Air™ Impeller: Prevents air locking so that the pump will not run dry and burn out.
• Flexible Outlets: 90° rotatable elbow outlet allows users to install the pump anywhere in a full 360° orientation.
• Single-Hand Pump Cartridge Release: Convenient when trying to access a pump in a hard-to-reach area of the boat’s hull.
• Exterior Mounting Feet: Eliminates the need to remove the basket, saving OEMs time on production lines.
• Universal Backwards Compatible Design: 7-pump mounting hole pattern for replacing any top bilge pump in its category.
• SteadySwitch™: Buoyancy control reduces cycling, draining the bilge not the battery.
• No Pipe Or Hose Removal Required: Reduces the time that it takes to replace the cartridge.
• Improved Motor Cooling/Heat Dissipation: Prevents overheating that may cause failures, such as blown fuse, leaking, etc.
• Retrofits Footprint Of Current Offering: Provides seamless transition for existing customers.
• Attwood’s SteadySwitch™ reduces cycling and extends the life of the pump.
• 40% better protection against water ingress and electrolysis – vs. MK1.
• 2X better protection against water ingress and electrolysis – than the leading competition.
|BLA CODE||MODEL||CAPACITY L/M||OPEN FLOW GPH||POWER (V)||FUSE AMP||AMP||OUTLET DIAMETER||HEIGHT||WIDTH||LENGTH|