The X-Series is a combination of the current OceanLED XT and XP product ranges. The X-Series outputs up to 4,500 fixture lumens and benefits from bespoke optics which focus the beam and increase penetration in the water illuminating a larger area.
The new X8 and X16 Colours now combine the standard colour change and the DMX control into the one light. You can toggle between the RGBW colours with a standard DC switch, or for full control and customisation, add an OceanDMX App controller kit and download the free iOS/Android App for smartphones or tablets. The easy to use App allows you to choose from an almost limitless number of colours and pick from a selection of modes like Single colour, Cycle, Strobe, Music or Wave.
Installation is simple with only a small 12.5mm hole needed to run the cable through the hull and four screws to fix it in place. Maintenance is virtually zero thanks to the special Tritonium lens coating with just a quick wipe removing any marine growth.
• 60° Beam Angle – A wide-angled, focused beam lights up a large area of the water
• Compact and simple design – Made from a chemically resistant optical polymer with a built in driver, there is a lot packed into this compact light
• Simple to install – Installation needs only a small, 12.5mm hole in the hull to feed the cable through and 4 screws in place. No bonding required
• Easy to clean – Thanks to its Tritonium coating, a simple wipe of the lens removes any underwater growth saving hours of scrubbing each time you use it
• Fish-Strobe Mode – Exceptionally bright, randomised strobing of the light is proven to attract more fish and catch more bait
• Active Thermal Control – ATC prevents overheating. In the event of overheating the ATC system will reduce the LED power level in order to protect the LEDs, or in extreme cases, turn o the fixture completely.
• Colours Control – Colours models are compatible with OceanDMX for full control, interactivity and colour customisation. Alternatively, cycle smoothly between red, green, blue and white with a standard DC switch