The next-generation F90 is a direct-evolution of the previous 1.5 litre model, delivering increased fuel-efficiency, reduced-weight and improved performance. Filling an important place in Yamaha’s class-leading mid-range line-up, the new F90 delivers the perfect power option for the large number of Aussie built boats that have a maximum hull rating of 90 horsepower. The four-cylinder, 16-valve, SOHC 1.8L marine engine, is not only 10KGs lighter, but an increase in displacement over the previous generation 1.5L engine aids in a richer torque-band.
The reduction in weight and improved compactness has been achieved through the adoption of a single overhead camshaft valve-train, delivers smooth and efficient performance only seen in 16-valve, four-cylinder engines of this size. The new F90 delivers a 10% improvement in fuel-efficiency and a significant reduction in noise, through improved engine unit rigidity, muffler redesign and the addition of an intake silencer. The Yamaha F90 is compatible with Yamaha’s range of Command-Link gauges, while its NMEA2000 compatibility allows for easy integration with third-party multi-function displays, GPS and fish finders.
The 90 horsepower is now available in both traditional Yamaha grey and new pearlescent white colour options, in both long and extra long shaft length.
- 1832CC 16-Valve SOHC Marine Engine
- ECM-Micro Computer Control
- High Output Alternator
- Larger 81mm Cylinder Bore
- Offset Crankshaft
- One-Piece Cowling
- Single Bore Throttle Body
- Single-Ram Power Trim & Tilt
- Variable Trolling Control
- Yamaha Multi-Function Tiller Handle + Fitting Kit (Tiller Steer)
- Yamaha 703 Control Box + Control Cables and Command link 6Y8 twin Round Gauge Kit (Forward Control)
- Yamaha GP series Alloy SDS Propeller
- Fuel / water separator filter
- Custom Fitting to your boat included in price – talk with our Yamaha specialist about the installation features & options.
- Dash repairs or modifications
- Transom repairs or modifications
- Transom board or grommets
- Steering system or steering wheel
- Battery or battery switch
- Battery cables if custom length required
- Fuel filter or lines if custom length required
- Fuel tank
- Outboard tilt limiter