| Boat Insurance Made Easy |
It doesn’t matter whether you own a runabout, a cruiser, or a racing yacht, Club Marine insurance is designed to meet your particular needs.
Discover all the benefits the Club Marine has to offer:
- A quote and buy boat insurance facility– discount for online transactions
- E-Recall – save and recall a quote, transaction for new business or cover note…NEW!
- Download the Club Marine boat insurance policy wording, Product Disclosure Statement and other useful boat insurance information
- Australia’s No 1. Boating Magazine
- Popular Club Marine merchandise available for purchase
Does your policy provide
- Automatic cover for a new boat to the sum insured of your existing boat or market value, whichever is the lesser amount?
- No claim bonus up to 25%?
- Optional values for liability cover?
- Transit cover throughout Australia?
- Cover afloat for Australia up to 250 nautical miles offshore- extended cover if required?
- Discounts up to 60% while your boat is laid up?
- Personal accident benefits to $30,000?
- Salvage expenses in addition to the sum insured of your boat?
- Automatic Club Marine membership and Club Card?
- National network of 700 service centres for on-the-spot claims service?
- Bi-monthly Club Magazine?
- Apportioned excesses for high value vessels?
- Cover for overheating of motors caused by external blocking of cooling system?
- Personal Effects cover? (conditions apply)
- Cover for Fishing gear, Water Ski equipment and Diving equipment? (conditions apply)
- Cover for Time Trials for Power Vessels up to 30kts?
Does Your Third Party Cover
- Members of your family?
- You, when you are on someone else’s boat?
- Observers and water skiers towed by you?
- Barefoot skiing?
Does Your Existing Policy Cover
- New for old on mechanical and electrical components of the motor up to five years of age which cannot be satisfactorily repaired up to the motor market value?
- Emergency trailerable towing up to $1000?
- An outboard or auxiliary motor if it has not been fitted with a safety device?
- Your boat whilst left unattended or moored temporarily off any exposed beach or shore (excluding NSW metro runabouts)?
| How to Claim |
To make an insurance claim online:
Online, any time in less than 10 minutes.
It takes less than 10 minutes to complete the online claim form, and once received an emailed confirmation of receipt will be forwarded to you within one business day, and one of Club Marine’s friendly claims consultants will contact you within 2 business days of receiving your claim application.
- Secure form
- No phone queues
- Immediate confirmation number for your reference
- You can submit your boat insurance claim form 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Submit your claim to Club Marine via the online claim form, or the Club Marine App.
Before you submit a claim
You’ll find that completing your online claim form is quicker if you have these details at hand before you start.
- Your policy information.
- Information about the incident, such as the date, where the damage occurred etc.
- Details about the loss or damage you are claiming for.
- Information about any other people, boats, vehicles or property involved.
- Quotations for repairs, photographs of the damage, and any other documents that may be relevant.
Over the phone
Alternatively, you can call Club Marine on 1300 00 CLUB (2582), and select option 3 for claims, and one of Club Marine’s friendly consultants will take you through the claims process.
| Disclaimer |
Terrace Boating & Leisure Centre PTY LTD, ABN 70 001 597 879 is an Agent of Club Marine Limited (“Club Marine”) ABN 12 007 588 347
AFSL 236916. Club Marine is an agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (“Allianz”) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and is a member of the Allianz Group.
Club Marine is authorised by Allianz to enter into contracts of Pleasure Craft Insurance on their behalf under binder as if it were the insurer. We are authorised by Club Marine to enter into contracts of insurance on its behalf. We and Club Marine do not act on your behalf.
We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial position or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits, exclusion and underwriting criteria apply. Before making a decision please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement.
Club Marine Assist is provided by Club Marine Limited. Assistance services are provided by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177, trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Limits, exclusions and terms and conditions apply.
If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Please ask us for more details.