| Boat Insurance Made Easy|
It doesn’t matter whether you own a runabout, a cruiser, or a racing yacht, Club Marine insurance is designed to meet your particular needs.
Discover all the benefits the Club Marine has to offer:
- A quote and buy boat insurance facility– discount for online transactions
- E-Recall – save and recall a quote, transaction for new business or cover note…NEW!
- Download the Club Marine boat insurance policy wording, Product Disclosure Statement and other useful boat insurance information
- Australia’s No 1. Boating Magazine
- Popular Club Marine merchandise available for purchase
Does your policy provide
- Automatic cover for a new boat to the sum insured of your existing boat or market value, whichever is the lesser amount?
- No claim bonus up to 25%?
- Optional values for liability cover?
- Transit cover throughout Australia?
- Cover afloat for Australia up to 250 nautical miles offshore- extended cover if required?
- Discounts up to 60% while your boat is laid up?
- Personal accident benefits to $30,000?
- Salvage expenses in addition to the sum insured of your boat?
- Automatic Club Marine membership and Club Card?
- National network of 700 service centres for on-the-spot claims service?
- Bi-monthly Club Magazine?
- Apportioned excesses for high value vessels?
- Cover for overheating of motors caused by external blocking of cooling system?
- Personal Effects cover? (conditions apply)
- Cover for Fishing gear, Water Ski equipment and Diving equipment? (conditions apply)
- Cover for Time Trials for Power Vessels up to 30kts?
Does Your Third Party Cover
- Members of your family?
- You, when you are on someone else’s boat?
- Observers and water skiers towed by you?
- Barefoot skiing?
Does Your Existing Policy Cover
- New for old on mechanical and electrical components of the motor up to five years of age which cannot be satisfactorily repaired up to the motor market value?
- Emergency trailerable towing up to $1000?
- An outboard or auxiliary motor if it has not been fitted with a safety device?
- Your boat whilst left unattended or moored temporarily off any exposed beach or shore (excluding NSW metro runabouts)?